St. Paul's Presbyterian Church was founded in April 1924, as the Bohemian Church with Rev. Vilt as pastor. Rev. Vilt preached at the 9 a.m. service at St Paul's in Czech, and then walked down the street to Immanuel EnR for the 10:15 a.m. service and preached in German. Rev. Vilt served as pastor until January 1953.
Since that time St. Paul's has been served by:
Rev. Allen Brown (1954-1956)
Rev. John Dany (1957-1965)
Rev. Richard Avery (1966-1994)
Rev. Bill McDaniels (interim) (1994-1996)
Rev. Dan Walker (1996-2002)
Rev. Allan Anderson (interim) (2002-2003)
Rev. James Aubey (2003-2008)
Pastor Intern Mark Plunkett (2008-2009)
Rev. Jonathan Murray (2009-2014)
Rev. Mirjam Haas-Melchior (2016-Present)
The real history of St Paul's Presbyterian is not in dates and pastors, but in its people who have served the living Lord. We look forward to many more years in God's service to the surrounding community of Needville.